Wednesday, October 31, 2012

He or She?: Gender Reveal Baby Shower Ideas

Check out these super cute ideas for Gender Reveal Baby Showers, Announcements and Photos.  Gender Reveal Showers have become more and more popular.  Below are some fun ideas we found around the cyberworld.

Pin It!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

We're helping our Partners 4 Pets

Angela from Partners 4 Pets contacted us and asked us to help with their Fur Ball!  We were so happy to send over a few gift cards and we wanted to share some info about this great organization!

Partners For Pets volunteers regularly visit animal control facilities and rescue animals that have used up their time, need medical care and/or are too fragile for shelter life. Partners for Pets provides care to each animal prior to adoption. This includes, depending on their age: booster shots, worming, heartworm check, & monthly preventative, rabies shot, spay/neuter, grooming, flea/tick prevention, and other necessary care. Veterinary care is provided at reduced cost through Horseshoe Lake Animal Hospital and St. Louis Veterinary Center. About 5% of the animals are kept in foster care until adopted while the other 95% are kept in a shelter environment until they are adopted.

Pin It!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Baby Shower Game: Bobbing for Nipples

A great creative and of course fun baby shower game is bobbing for nipples! This can be a great hit at your baby shower, especially for the men. Lots of laughs!  
Fill a large tub or bin with water and add some baby bottle nipples.  Have each participant try to grab a nipple with their teeth.  You can time the game and see how many one can grab in a certain amount of time, or have them battle to see who can get the most.

You can also use pacifiers as an alternative. 

Pin It!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Car Seat Safety

As some of you may know, we are avid "pinners"! This is a Pin we found and wanted to share about Car Seat Safety,

Pin It!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pink Sparkly Princess Crown Paci Keeper Pacifier Strap Holder

Perfect for your Pretty Princess. Sparkly Lightly Glittered Crown Princess Pacifier Strap/Holder for Baby Girl. Measures 8". Has velcro closure to allow for easy changing of the pacifier.

Pin It!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Disney Princess Washcloth Lollipop Set

Disney Princess Pink Lollipop Washcloth Set!

Cinderella, Tianna are featured with this washcloth lollipop set. The set includes a fork and spoon and 2 pink washcloths. This is a must have for any princess fan. 

Baby Shower Gift, Party Favors, or even just a gift for that special toddler or baby girl in your life.

Pin It!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Organic Diaper Clutch Giveaway

Enter to WIN an Organic Pouch that can be used to hold your diapers and wipes, or use it as a fashionable pouch.

We'll pick 2 winners and each will receive one organic diaper clutch! ​

The stylish clutch is 10" X 6" and has a Zipper Closure.

 It's made from Certified Organic Cotton/Hemp blend. ​

Complete the form below or visit our website to enter 

Pin It!

Spiderman Tot Pop Travel Kit

Spiderman Tot Pop Travel Kit

Spiderman Tot Pop Travel Kit.

Comes with 2 washcloths, 1 red one blue
Spiderman Toothbrush
Spiderman Toothbrush cap.

Any Spiderman fan would love this kit. These make really cute memorable party favors, especially for slumber parties. Great as a gift for that spiderman fan!

We can also create the Tot Pops with just one washcloth.

Pin It!

Monday, October 1, 2012

Shop with Us on Etsy!

Don't forget about Wee Bit Trendy's Etsy Shop!  This is the fastest way to get our cute creative creations right in your hands.  Need a baby shower gift? Maybe a gift for new mom?  See something you like on our site?  Order and pay right away and we'll ship it right to your door.

Pin It!


Related Posts with Thumbnails