Tuesday, January 10, 2012

If You Can Dream It, You Can Make It

Meet Barbara, our new friend from across the water.  We came across Barbara's blog (http://creatioe onsbybarbara.blogspot.com/) and couldn't get enough of her creations!  We loved them so much that we had to share!


Check out some of Barbara's creations!


These are our favorites:











Barbara
Howell, NJ, United States
My name is Barbara and I live in Howell, NJ, transplanted from New York. I'm the wife of a very supportive husband for 29 years. Mother to three, a son, and two daughters ages 31,27 and 23. Nanee to two, one grandaughter age 5 and one grandson age 1. I love to be creative, by sewing, machine embroidery, scrapbook, cardmaking and general crafts. I hope to one day open my own craft store with my granddaughter and name it "NANEE AND ME ". My grandaughter is my craft buddy. She has her own baby cricut, stamps and other supplies. I hope to be able to show some of her work soon. Thank you so much to everyone on the craft message boards that I follow for helping me so much. I have learned so much for all of you.


...............................
Share

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails