Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chuck E Cheese Rewards

As I was checking my email, I found this cute little certificate for children from Chuck E Cheese.

Celebrate a great visit to the doctor or dentist with our award certificate, redeemable for 10 free tokens.
There is a catch, you must buy a food item. I am going to reward my 5 year old with this certificate since she had such a good check up at her doctor appointment. I’ll also share it with her daycare.

On the website, there are many more options! Parents can use these certificate around the house to reward good behavior, sports, physical activity, reading, cleaning and more!

Check the info out here:
http://www.chuckecheese.com/promotions/rewards-calendars.php?
Help get the word out! Retweet this!



Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails