Thursday, July 23, 2009

Grilled Chicken Bruschetta

I love Kraftfoods.com and their recipes. I am a very picky eater, and each time I try a dish, I am not disappointed!

They are easy, fast and most of all (in the words of Dora The Explorer) delicioso!

The latest recipe I tried was their Grilled Chicken Bruschetta. We wanted something different, so DH fired up the grill. My daughter and I prepared the chicken, DH grilled it up, and I finished my whole plate.




What You Need!
4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
1 tomato, finely chopped
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil or 1 tsp. dried basil leaves

Make It!
PLACE large sheet of heavy-duty foil over half of grill grate; heat grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, place chicken in resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.

GRILL chicken on uncovered side of grill 6 min. Meanwhile, combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.

TURN chicken over; place, cooked-side up, on foil on grill. Top with tomato mixture. Close lid. Grill 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).

Kraft Kitchens Tips
Serving Suggestion
Serve with buttered egg noodles and grilled or steamed vegetables.

Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails